How edit etc apache2 apache2 conf?
- Upload the database (as a normal user) to /var/tmp.
- Connect to a terminal. Root:
- become sudo su –
- back up the boot file: cp /etc/apache2/apache2.conf /etc/apache2/apache2.conf_original.
- Copy the startup file: cp / var/tmp/apache2.conf / etc/apache2/apache2.conf.
- Restart Apache.
How do I open etc apache2 apache2 conf?
Open your host’s virtual configuration information: sudo nano /etc/apache2/sites-available/example.com. conf.
How do I fix you don’t have permission to access this resource server unable to read htaccess file denying access to be safe?
You need to change the read/write access to this directory to (chmod 755 755 public_html). Copy your website archives to the public_html index (scp and rsync work when copying files to the GoDaddy Linux server). Works very well. definitely chmod 644.
Do you need APXS for Apache2 in Ubuntu?
You need a setup that can ea-apache24-devel on Ubuntu when what you really need is an apache2 + PHP apxs setup and nothing more. Instead, consider building libapache2-mod-php. APC is currently out of version. Try injecting a native opcode cache there.
How to fix Apache2 in Ubuntu 20.04?
I really want to leave some structure folders the way they are. Ubuntu 20.04 works with libphp7.4.so apache2 and therefore works with libphp7.2.so to fix this you need to change this apache2 config and this is how I could do it:
How do I run apache2 on Ubuntu?
Debian/Ubuntu Linux specific commands to start/stop/restart Apache Apache
- restart 2 from the webserver, type: # /etc/init.d/apache2 restart. usd sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 reboots.
- To stop only two Apache web servers, type /etc/init.d/apache2 stop. Start
- Apache 2 web page server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 start.
Where is apache2 installed Ubuntu?
Like many Linux-based computer programs, Apache uses function-related configuration files. Are they all built into the /etc/apache2/ directory? Here is a solid list of other important directories: /etc/apache2/apache2.
Vijay is a tech writer with years of experience in the Windows world. He’s seen it all – from simple problems to catastrophic system failures. He loves nothing more than helping people fix their PCs, and he’s always happy to share his wisdom with anyone who needs it.
When Vijay isn’t fixing Windows problems, he likes to spend time with his wife and two young children. He also enjoys reading, playing cricket, and watching Bollywood movies.