This error occurs when the Component Object Model (COM) cannot create the requested Automation object, and the Automation object is, therefore, unavailable to Visual Basic.
1. Reregister the Program If a specific program is generating the ActiveX error, the software might not be correctly configured.
2. Reregister the Specified File
3. Run a Virus Scan
4. Check for Windows Updates
5. Run the System File Checker
6. Scan and Fix the Registry
7. Undo System Changes with System Restore
What causes runtime error 429 ActiveX component can’t create Object Windows?
Causes of Runtime Error 429 ActiveX Component Cannot Create Windows PC Problem Object: So, here are some quick tips and hence tricks to easily fix or fix this type of Runtime Error 429 ActiveX Component Cannot Create Windows PC Code Problem object permanently for you.
How can I fix ActiveX runtime error 429 on Windows 7?
Fixed ActiveX runtime error “429”: Component cannot create object
- Solution 1: Run an SFC scan.
- Solution 2: Re-register the affected application.
- Solution 3: Re-register the file with an error message.
- Solution 4: Reinstall Microsoft Windows (Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 script operators only)
How to fix Runtime error 429 ActiveX can t create object Windows 10?
How to successfully resolve error 429 during ActiveX runtime in Windows 10?
What is runtime error 429 ActiveX component Cannot create object?
Error 429 is largely the result of the software trying to access corrupted MP3 files. Therefore, the automation sequence may not work as expected by the script. This is most likely caused by a corrupted registry, deleted operating system files, incomplete software installation, and/or possibly corrupted system files.
When does runtime error 429 occur in ActiveX?
This error can also occur when a COM object (component model) cannot create most of the requested automation objects. This error code 429 appears when a PC visitor tries to access web pages whose content uses ActiveX. This run-time error occurs when the mechanization sequence fails to execute the solution for which it was written.
How to fix runtime error 429 ActiveX can t create object in VB6?
Use the file block checker:
- Insert the Windows installation CD.
- Click the Start button.
- Select All Programs, Accessories |.
- Select “Run”.< /li>
- Type: CMD.
- Press ENTER.
- In the exact command prompt dialog box, type the following command: after a few SFCs /SCANNOW. < li>After successful completion, type EXIT and press ENTER.
What is runtime error 429 ActiveX component cannot create object?
Summary. This error occurs when the Component Object (COM) model cannot create the requested automation object, so the automation object is not available to Visual Basic. This error does not occur on all computers.
Vijay is a tech writer with years of experience in the Windows world. He’s seen it all – from simple problems to catastrophic system failures. He loves nothing more than helping people fix their PCs, and he’s always happy to share his wisdom with anyone who needs it.
When Vijay isn’t fixing Windows problems, he likes to spend time with his wife and two young children. He also enjoys reading, playing cricket, and watching Bollywood movies.