Check Your Privacy Settings. Your Windows 10 privacy settings might be preventing apps from accessing your email.
Update the Mail & Calendar App. Go to the Microsoft Store, search for the Mail & Calendar app, and hit the Update button.
Set up the Calendar App.
Reset the Mail and Calendar App.
Run SFC and DISM.
How do I fix windows mail error code 0x80070490?
System error 0x80070490: Added to Gmail Mail app
What is error code 0x80070490 in mail?
The Windows 10 mail error easy 0x80070490 indicates that your privacy settings are likely preventing the Mail app from accessing your email. Change your settings, update the app and check out Ultimate. If the problem persists, restart your personal mail and calendar application and use the SFC and DISM commands to read and restore files on your device.
What is error code 0x80070490 mail?
Windows 10 Mail app error 0x80070490 indicates that privacy settings are preventing the mail app from accessing your email. Change these settings, refresh the application, checking the results. If the inconvenience persists, reset your mail, app, calendar, and use SFC DISM commands to scan and check system files.
How do I fix error code 0x80070490 in Windows 10?
How will it work?
- Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
- Rename the Software Marketing backup folder.
- Download the latest Stack Servicing (SSU ).
- Fix corrupted Windows music file.
- Reset or reinstall Windows.
How do I fix error code 0x80070490 on Windows 10?
How to fix error style 0x80070490 out of 10?
- Create a new Windows account.
- Run the update troubleshooter.
- Run an SFC scan.
- Run DISM .
- Check for malware.
- Disable your antivirus.
- Purge the Dieter identity store from the registry cache.
- Check that BITS, MSI cryptography, the installers and core Windows Update Services really work.
How do I fix error code 0x80070490 in Windows 10 2021?
How to Fix Error Code 0x80070490 in Windows 10?
- Check your privacy settings. Your Windows 10 privacy agreement may be that apps block access to your email. …
- Updating the email schedule and application. …
- Install the calendar app in ascending order. …
- Reset the corresponding messaging calendar and app. …
- Run and sfc DISM. …
Vijay is a tech writer with years of experience in the Windows world. He’s seen it all – from simple problems to catastrophic system failures. He loves nothing more than helping people fix their PCs, and he’s always happy to share his wisdom with anyone who needs it.
When Vijay isn’t fixing Windows problems, he likes to spend time with his wife and two young children. He also enjoys reading, playing cricket, and watching Bollywood movies.